Friday, September 9, 2022

What is street photography?

What is street photography? Street Photographers filter the world to share what interests them and what they are feeling. It can be capturing candid moments, unmediated chance encounters and random incidents within public places.
For example I captured these two having a candid moment enjoying Fremont street.
This is one of my Top 5 photos



 These two from South Korea asked me to take their photo since they are visiting Las Vegas for the first time.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a clean shot of this artist with his drawings because of the overhead LED canopy on Fremont. The prints are very high quality







This kid looks like he is having fun but he actually got stuck mid flight on the zipline

FSE Zipline staff rescued him quickly

Dream Car coming up

Times 2 


I ran into a major problem getting photos of this guy. His outfit threw off my camera and the dimmed the sensitivity. Thankfully I was able to partially save the pictures save some exposure and contrast levels.






Amazing fit

Finally, testing out the rented lens for the last day my own practice a shot of the Paris sign.



Currently I am waiting on more free time to take photos and my new lens from Amazon to arrive.

20 comments:

  1. Street photography seems like a fun adventure. Very cool photos! Glad the zip line kid was rescued :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are fresh and exciting and give a real feel for what you are seeing in the lens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back in high school I took photography and enjoyed it. Unfortunately my parents wasn't able to get me a camera. I would still like to get into it as a hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos Kevin. I remember seeing the man in the tiny box a while back. He is so nimble and flexible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simply love that second photo of the, what looks like red haired, girl. The focus on her is on point. The bokeh effect of the blurred lights is so eye catching. You are making such great use of your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! I used to work full-time in downtown, brings back great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy seeing the variety of photos you post in your blog. Can't wait to see more of your photography.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seeing these pictures always reminds me of how busy Fremont Street used to be. It's a very different view from the one on the Strip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photographs remind me of the first time I visited Vegas. So colorful and live. Now that I actually live here, I'm not really interested in going to the Strip anymore. It's nice to go once in a while, but I find nature more interesting nowadays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Street Photography truly is mind opening. Outstanding photos this time around as well. Keep up the amazing photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice photos. Seems like you get to see many different things while doing street photography.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You picked a great spot for some practice photos. You never know who or what you're going to find down on Fremont Street. Looking forward to more great pics from you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow cool nice pictures... i would have gone down zipline in reverse just for fun... look forward to seeing more photos from this post

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dude that's so cool, I didn't even think about how an outfits pattern can mess up the shot!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really admire the photos you put! I think the Vegas scenery is the best for photography.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your pictures definitely show off how diverse Vegas really is!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Vegas raw and unedited. This is amazing bro. I'm a Las Vegas native and I love to see the city like this.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Life in open spaces seems to be captured through street photography. I enjoy viewing the incredible pictures you take on the strip.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow love the photos, thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You take some amazing pictures, your dedication and persistence to what you love to do is very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete