Friday, September 30, 2022

Ice Cream, Ramen, Jesus, Fitness Girls, and Mario.


As the semester chugs along I continue to pull extended hours on the computer tolling away at my other 4 courses I still manage to find time to head out in town for photos. I am still going to attempt the Bellagio Gardens I just need to be up to speed with my other courses. Every time I go to Fremont street I catch something new this time I found "Jesus" who knows what I will find next time. In my Photography 101 course we had our first round of critics for photos and one of my top photos "one directly below" got a solid praise from the teacher and almost half the class. So far what I have learned is the quality of lens really makes the camera.

Top Photo












Ramen is from Shokku Ramen called the Millennium Bowl inspired by Yu-Gi-Oh
its very spicy

And to cool things off Ice Cream at the Palazzo















Mario on vacation in Las Vegas?







18 comments:

  1. So you "found Jesus" on the Fremont Street Experience with him posing for you, how cool :-)

    I see why the photo of the two fitness women with bright colors in front of the Circa sign earned you praise in your Photography 101 class!

    Seeing the man with red shirt and blue suspenders & pants, I get the Mario (of Mario Brothers), reference ;-p

    Finding time and energy to venture to Fremont Street and The Strip to take street photos while taking a full-load of college classes and working full-time is definitely praise-worthy ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photography keeps getting better. It's been a while since I've been to Freemont Street, your photos are very clear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again Kevin, amazing photos. The one that caught me is the one just below the beer glass. I truly love the contrast and colors. I can't wait to get into that class. Thank you for sharing your photos with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures and the fact that Jesus came to you on Freemont St? love it keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent pictures! The one that caught me is the pic of Jesus, it's funny how he points his finger at you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the picture you took of the woman giving the camera the peace sign.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures. Love seeing the all the new pictures you post every time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pictures of food is making me hungry! Especially the ramen, it's looks delicious. I need to check this place out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never knew photography before, but now I see you, and you know that the same scenery and objects in different people's hands will have other effects! Thanks for the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a fan of close up pictures. The picture I enjoyed the most was the one of your glass of beer. It looks like it could be on an advertisement. You're doing great, Kevin!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just How? I can count each and every candy on that caramel apple. ^_ ^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos sir. Congratulation passing all those test.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice photos! What kind of editing software do you use for your pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing photos! Congrats on passing all of your tests. My favorite photo is of the Arc Bar sign.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These photos keep getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's encouraging that you can find the time to pursue this interest, which, based on what I can tell, is something you are good at and that has a significant influence. These photo shoots are really impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow your pictures really make me want to take a trip around town! Your food pictures look delicious.

    ReplyDelete