Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Milestones

After pulling an all nighter that felt like an eternity I have finally reached Chapter 5 Microsoft Excel in IS-101 LabSim. Excel is a completely foreign concept to me since I have never done any work with excel so I am excited to start. 

While out on my impromptu midnight break I went out down the street to the Arts District to snap some photos of the graffiti around the area. I have an understanding as to why its named the Arts District because most of these artworks are located down the side streets and not the main routes. Most of these shots were done on Main street since I only planned for 45minutes to 1hour break time. Even during these short trips out from the house with my busy schedule I have hit 3,500 photos taken on this camera and I just got it on Labor day.







RIP MF DOOM (1971-2020)
I had no idea this guy passed away years ago I enjoyed his music.
Some of these graffiti spots give me an idea as potential photoshoot locations I just need to find a model who can work with my schedule.









This Thursday or Friday I will attempt a photoshoot at the Bellagio Gardens during the day time. Stay tuned.

18 comments:

  1. Yes, Excel is definitely different than Word. Great job on finishing the Word chapter!

    I hope your excitement to start Excel after conquering MO-100 Word become contagious.

    3,500 photos since Labor Day? Cool artworks from the Art District. I like the Homer Simpson on the wall. Hope you find a model for your photoshoot :-)

    Looking forward to seeing your Thursday photoshoot photos at the Bellagio Gardens during the day time ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pictures. Can't wait to see the Bellagio Gardens. Pictures tell so many stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excel is also very foreign to me as well. It’s taking me a little more time to understand it. I can’t wait to see your upcoming blog photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great pictures, love vintage Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am noticing that the night time lighting gives your photos a perfect balance of vibrant colors. I really like the dark and bright contrasts of your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Graffiti culture seems very special. Although I sometimes can't understand their meaning, some doodles look cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again, these photographs are absolutely stunning. My favorite is the graffiti tank. I am almost Excel Ch. 5 now as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I didn't know that the Arts District looked like this! I love it! I've never been down there but now that you're sharing these photos, I really want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great pictures!. I have never done any work with Excel too, so I'm excited to start this new chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Bellagio gardens! Especially taking close ups of the beautiful vegetation. You are so driven! You seem to have great time management skills.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never done Excel too, but my math professor created an assignment at the beginning of the semester to guide us through Excel since a majority of her students are business majors. I've never seen graffiti like that before, I wanna visit sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing picture as always. Insane how you have already took 3500 pictures on that camera already.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, That Rhi-NO! There is no way something that beautiful is just there, Man who are these guys! and your photo quality to be able to capture the texture quality. ^_ ^ Thanks KEVIN!!! p.s. Rhinos scare me. <.<

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Arts District. Genuinely, one of my favorite places to be. There is so much beautiful and vivid art, and that MF DOOM mural is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your pictures definitely inspire me to go downtown sometime, great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm delighted you captured some images of the graffiti since the creativity the folks exhibit when they do it is quite impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How do you find these amazing spots to take photos? I would love to take pics of my car in these spots with these awesome backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete