Saturday, November 19, 2022

Future Endeavors

 As this week winds down and the population is getting ready for the big family event of the year Thanksgiving. We need to be thankful for the things we have and what they will lead too.

  • I am thankful for my unwavering dedication to college while maintaining a full time job. 
  • I am thankful for my service to this country USN Veteran (2011-2016).
  • I am thankful for this class providing the edification I needed to achieve the MOS certifications.


At points I wanted to stop college because of the immense college level workload plus the job made for some 18 hours days into another full 8 hours of work put a enormous strain on my mental ability. I kept preserving at my endeavors at CSN and the fruits of my labours have resulted in being accepted into UNLV. 


Now, What are you thankful for this holiday season?

12 comments:

  1. 18-hour days into another 8 hours of work?

    Glad to hear you are persevering at your endeavors at CSN and congrats on the admission to UNLV, Kevin ^_^

    I am thankful for my health and my family :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 4 hours of school then 8 hours of work then spend 6 hours after that doing school work, laundry, cleaning, and breaks in between.

      Delete
  2. Proud of you!
    Unswervingly go on, your future is so bright and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful for IS101-3012. In some ways, I am thankful that the semester is almost over. It has been a difficult journey but I know it will be a successful ending. I am thankful for your service to the US as well. My youngest daughter is currently in the Marines and I am thankful she chose the career path. Most importantly, I am thankful for everything life has to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kevin, you will do great at UNLV. I’m thankful for my health, family and the opportunities that I’ve had.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The journey has just begun. I am on the same path as you. It will all be worth it in the end. I hope to transfer out to UNLV as well. Otherwise, always got to have a Plan B or other alternatives. Good luck on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy holidays! I am so thankful for access to the online world in terms of communication, streaming, browsing, and more. There are still certain areas of the world where there is no technology, or it hasn't advanced at all; they're living many years behind us. I hope one day conditions improve worldwide.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on getting into UNLV Kevin! That's great news!

    I'm thankful for the love and support of family and friends. I'm thankful for the endless opportunities I'm given. I'm thankful for people like you who have served this country to ensure we can live freely the way we do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all thank you for your service. Congratulations on UNLV that's awesome. I am always thankful for another day. Thankful for all the people who care/love me and standing beside me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go on getting accepted into UNLV!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kevin, hearing your story gives drive to those around you; I look at your work ethic and believe that your feature will be all that you wish for it to be.

    ReplyDelete