Saturday, December 3, 2022

Reflecting

This semester is coming to an end along with the world enjoying the last remaining weeks of 2022. As I am finishing up the final few assignments in my five classes before I make the great journey to University of Las Vegas, I look back at what I started at. I started this year at College of Southern Nevada with very little idea of what I wanted out of college. After finishing the majority of my general electives I decided to major in business accounting because I want a complete career swap into a more stable career. 

I have conquered the challenge of working 40 hours a week while doing 12+ college credits.

I have destroyed my sleep schedule keeping up with the workload.

I have acquired virtuosity in photography as a new hobby.

Photo by Kevin Galbert

Photo by Kevin Galbert


Photo by Kevin Galbert

10 comments:

  1. Excellent reflection to see the accomplishments in your five classes while taking a full-load of classes and working full-time ^_^

    Accounting is an good career field choice :-)

    May you soar at UNLV as you are at CSN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures I really enjoy your photos. Good luck sir on your new journey to UNLV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with your transfer to UNLV. You will do great. I’m glad you are continuing photography as a hobby; you definitely have talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your successful transfer to UNLV for further study. Best wishes and best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have definitely eaten that blue macaron if I was there. Congratulations on successfully furthering your education at UNLV! If you're using your benefits, did you talk to the VETS Center for guidance, or did you go straight to UNLV/CSN transfer services?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kevin, I think you should really consider being a food photographer. Those pictures are making my mouth water. I don't know what that little castle looking dessert is, but I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best of luck with accounting! You are doing so great with your photography.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Kevin these look really well done, you can easily turn your hobby into a side hustle, speaking of which are you too busy to take commissions?

    ReplyDelete
  9. A major in accounting. Amazing. I'm struggling with my accounting class. UGH. Beautiful pictures as always. I wish you the best in your future endeavors and education.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best wishes as you transfer to UNLV. Godspeed into your new career choice of accounting. You have always taken good photos as you have posted them.

    ReplyDelete