Saturday, December 10, 2022

The Final 7

The final 7 images of my PHO 101 portfolio are here. This assignment covers the major design elements of photography: Balance, Emphasis, Contrast, Unity, Pattern, Movement, and Rhythm. There were many pictures that did not make the cut. Even after this semester finishes up I still have many thousands of hours to practice with this camera. I intend to take more photography courses at CSN or UNLV later on in life because I like this new hobby. Now here are the top 7 photos that are printed and mounted ready to be hung on a wall.

Movement

Contrast
 


Balance

Pattern



Rhythm

Unity

Emphasis

11 comments:

  1. Your seven photos are beautiful ^_^

    So cool that you found a new hobby beyond Photography 101 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely, can you elaborate more on movement?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The main focus is the white C8 Corvette to the bottom right of the photo int he turning lane. The long exposure that I used for this shot produces light trails which you can see on the roads.

      Delete
  3. I love them ALL! I still think that you should be a food photographer. You make it look so delicious! I still don't know what that dessert is, but I want it! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your photos look amazing. I’m going to repeat myself. You are truly talented, and you will go far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the photos look wonderful. I wish I could hire you to be my wedding photographer (in America)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Movement is so beautiful; all the colors stand out. Even though you still have a lot to learn with your new camera, you took amazing and professional shots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed learning about photography through your posts Kevin. It's been very inspirational and I am looking forward to learning more directly through the course when I take it. Thank you for sharing all your knowledge and beautiful photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like all your photos on this post. They came out great. I still need to learn the adjustments when using a DSLR. I wish to take better photos with a digital SLR once I learn how to use it better. I want to capture a long exposure like you did just for fun. You took photos in great angles, one day I will be as savvy as you behind the camera. Have a good semester.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the first photo. I think its because I've worked in both Paris and Bally's and as of 2 weeks ago I quit the company.

    ReplyDelete